Sunshine R.O.S.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunshine R.O.S.E

2 posters

WHOS THE FUCKING IDIOT that took my username

iMusicLuver™
    Jelly bean
    Jelly bean

WHOS THE FUCKING IDIOT that took my username Empty WHOS THE FUCKING IDIOT that took my username

Post  iMusicLuver™ Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:19 am

hi guys ;D , i dont play on this server so i dont give a fuck, u guys can leave ur comments for all i care, theres this user called iMusicLuver on this server? i just want to let u know that guy is a fake , im the real iMusicluver™ both PIMPIN Rose And Srose, so if u see that idiot tell him to go fuck him self and stop biteing ppl's user name. i have nothing against this server, so im not even gunna say anything bad about it.
    Serco
    Serco
    Goblin warrior
    Goblin warrior

Character sheet
    Role Play Test: 3

WHOS THE FUCKING IDIOT that took my username Empty Re: WHOS THE FUCKING IDIOT that took my username

Post  Serco Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Who do you think you are coming here telling people what they should do and not do in choosing a name for this server, they have the right to choose what ever name they want if you took the time to check the members list you would see there is nobody with that name posting here and I have never seen anybody with that name when playing in this server Evil or Very Mad

When posting here come with a better attitude and watch your language Evil or Very Mad