Sunshine R.O.S.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunshine R.O.S.E

2 posters

New Application

Serco
    Serco
    Goblin warrior
    Goblin warrior

Character sheet
    Role Play Test: 3

New Application Empty New Application

Post  Serco Fri May 28, 2010 9:40 am

Username / IGN / Chat Name: Serco

GMT & Location: +-0 England UK

Years playing Rose Online?: I think its about 6 years since the official beta days then p2p.

How long can you be active at Normal days and weekends?: Up to 6 hours a day same at weekends.

How many times where you a GM (AND) Where?: 7 times, Cola Rose, Candy Rose, Hook Rose, Reaction Rose, Dagger Rose, Soda Rose, SunShine Rose.

Why you wanna be a GM here?: Well I think I have the experience to be a GM on SunShine I like to help people with their problems I am friendly and I show respect to all people. I know all the codes and GM commands maybe not some of the item codes that are on SunShine.

Tell us about your experience as a GM:? As you can see I have been a GM on a number of servers over the past few years and had a lot of fun also making a lot of friends as well, trouble is most of the servers did not last long.

Tell us about yourself: I've been around for a few years in life so I've gained a lot of experience in a lot of things and without repeating myself I'm very easy to get on with I soon make friends. I like most sports only as a spectator though to old to join in now lol.

If admin need to know any thing more about me please let me know. Thanks for reading this application.
    marco1lim
    marco1lim
    Jelly bean
    Jelly bean

New Application Empty Re: New Application

Post  marco1lim Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:47 am

good luck ^^

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:07 pm