Sunshine R.O.S.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunshine R.O.S.E

3 posters

Item bug i cant give back an item to friend HELP ME PLZ

xFlame
    Jelly bean
    Jelly bean

Item bug i cant give back an item to friend HELP ME PLZ Empty Item bug i cant give back an item to friend HELP ME PLZ

Post  xFlame Sat May 08, 2010 9:27 am

idk if its because of the client problem or not... my patch is at 289 right now n crappy was wanting to test something and he gave a shield to me but i cant give it back to him... it doesnt have the word M but it has the yellow border line like a unique item.... crappy wants his shield back n its called Menacing Shield (6) lvl 120 shield with p7 on it sooo gm or any1 can u guys help me??? i cant trade it back sell it or drop it
    Serco
    Serco
    Goblin warrior
    Goblin warrior

Character sheet
    Role Play Test: 3

Item bug i cant give back an item to friend HELP ME PLZ Empty Re: Item bug i cant give back an item to friend HELP ME PLZ

Post  Serco Sat May 08, 2010 11:20 am

Well how did he give to you then Question Question
    SquareSoft
    Jelly bean
    Jelly bean

Item bug i cant give back an item to friend HELP ME PLZ Empty Re: Item bug i cant give back an item to friend HELP ME PLZ

Post  SquareSoft Wed May 26, 2010 7:59 am

The menacing Shield on differences I know it can not trade because it is Meallage! and I also think you can push with Mtrade use bug so he passed it to you! Mtrade = restrictions prohibited use this bug!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:03 pm