Sunshine R.O.S.E

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunshine R.O.S.E

2 posters

MY APLLICATION IN FM

-l-Freiya-l-
    Jelly bean
    Jelly bean

MY APLLICATION IN FM Empty MY APLLICATION IN FM

Post  -l-Freiya-l- Sat May 08, 2010 6:57 am

Chatbox Name?: -l-Freiya-l-

Forum Name?: -l-Freiya-l-

Really Life Name?: Mark Abraham C.Latorre ( Or just call me Mark)

IGN: xXxFreiyaxXx

Loc & Gmt: Gmt +1 (Holland)

Experiences As Mod And What Rose Server?: Two years ago my friend started a rose server. The server was called something like Tainted Realms Rose or something like that.I was forum mod. I was moving threads, closing thread and I was warning people etc.... I have been mod on other not-rose-related forums and did the same things.

What do you mean by Forum Moderator? Keep the forums clean and help people out.

How long you are Online: As much as I can be online. So i think 3 hours to 8 hours. Week-end's and holidays more ofcourse.

Say something about your self: I'm 14 years old and I'm in high school now. I played rose online for 5 years now. I can be nice, if you are nice to me to. (If you want to know more read my introduction topic wink.gif)

Peace out!
    Serco
    Serco
    Goblin warrior
    Goblin warrior

Character sheet
    Role Play Test: 3

MY APLLICATION IN FM Empty Re: MY APLLICATION IN FM

Post  Serco Sun May 09, 2010 11:48 am

Why the double application Question why didn't you just edit your other application as a FM you should encourage people not to double post!! not a good start Neutral

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:29 am